Telephony & Video Conferencing
Telephone systems provide the backbone of communications for your business. Internet phones (referred to as “IP” Phones) provide low cost, easily configurable options for business. Many of today’s IP solutions integrate video conferencing, providing options for voice, video and remote meetings.
- We provide the latest IP communications solutions to connect local and remote associates, customers and business associates.
- We provide video conferencing services that allow cost effective alternatives to reduce business travel costs.
- We have communications and conferencing solutions that enable set up and configuration to be done via the internet, making telecommunication management possible from virtually anywhere.
- Our integrated voice and video solutions makes delivering presentations, sharing content or holding meetings possible from virtually anywhere.
Implementing scalable and reliable solutions for your business communications is a necessity. We can help evaluate options with your existing equipment or new systems to maximize your return on investment. We install simple phones in a variety of environments from analog to IP based solutions. We also implement integrated call center telephony for businesses that rely on telecommunications as the lifeblood of their operations. As telephony offerings change over time, costs sometimes come down without customers knowing it. Let us check into your solution to see if there is an opportunity to save money, even if you don’t need to upgrade your equipment.
- VoIP – IP Phone Systems
- Analog Telephone Systems
- Avaya, I3, Interactive Intelligence
- PBX Upgrades, Admin & Support
- MDM – Mobile Device Mgmt
- Data & Internet Circuit Installation & Mgmt
- Unified Messaging
- Cloud-based Voice, Video & Conferencing
- Join me, GoTo Meeting, Webex, Skype and more